- Corporate Headquarters Location For Roadrunner Transportation Systems (NYSE: RRTS)
- Land Available for Building Expansion
- 2015 Company Revenues Of $1.995 Billion (6.5 Percent Growth Over 2014 Revenue)
- Absolute Net Lease - No Landlord Responsibilities Whatsoever
- Close Proximity to General Mitchell International Airport and Interstate 794
- 2014 Fortune Fastest Growing Companies List #38
Subject property is a 28,728 square foot, single tenant corporate headquarters fully leased by Roadrunner Transportation Systems (NYSE: RRTS). Roadrunner is a leading light asset transportation and logistics company with annual revenue of nearly $2 Billion. Roadrunner has experienced steady growth over the last five years and was Fortune's #38 fastest growing companies in 2014. The building sits on about 4.20 Acres providing additional land for expansion to accommodate Roadrunner's consistent growth.
Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. offers a full suite of solutions, including customized and expedited less-thantruckload, truckload and logistics, global solutions, intermodal, brokerage, freight consolidation, inventory management, and domestic and international air.
Cudahy, Wisconsin is located just 6 miles south of Downtown Milwaukee with easy access by way of I-794 The building is located adjacent to General Mitchell International Airport in the City of Cudahy Redevelopment District #2 which has been identified as an area the City is pushing to become a vibrant, mixed use Gateway District.