- 20+ Year Sale Lease Back - Absolute Triple Net
- LEED Certified By The U.S. Green Building Council In 2012
- Class A Construction in 2010
- Expansion Space Available - Over 15,000 Square Feet
- Great Location Right Off Highway 43
- Nine Loading Docks and One Drive-In Door Located On Back Of Building
- Neighboring business include: GE Healthcare, Quad Graphics, Rexnord Corporation, Buy Seasons, Beechwood Distributors and many more
Process Retail consists of an attractive 136,693 square foot, single tenant industrial building. The building was built in 2010 with Class A Construction and includes over 15,000 square feet of expansion space on the property. The building is made up of 11% Office Space, 115,541 square feet of industrial space and the remaining 2,500 square feet is unfinished mezzanine space which may be finished into office space. In 2012, this building was awarded LEED certification by the U.S. Green Building Council.
In addition to the sale lease back there is aggressive, assumable debt tied into the building. The current debt sits at about $4.2 million with a fixed interest rate of 5.30% through the 2/7/2036 maturity date of the loan.
Subject property is located near the Westridge Business Park in New Berlin, WI which consists of over 3 Million Square Feet of industrial space, of which only 1.5% is vacant. This is a dynamic location with a recent surge of retail and commercial development and has been identified as one of the strongest commercial corridors in the state of Wisconsin.